What is the cost?
- $2.60 per pound for U-Pick Blueberries
- $5.00 minimum purchase of U-Pick Blueberries
What should I wear?
- Wear sturdy shoes, as this is a real farm with live blueberry roots and live soil that
are constantly on the move.
- Sunscreen and other protective clothing per your norm.
Do blueberries stain clothes?
- YES! Blueberries definitely stain clothes, skin or anything else they may come in contact with!
What Should I Bring?
- Drinking Water
Do I need to bring containers for my berries?
- No, we supply you with picking cans and buckets and the boxes you need to take your berries home in.
Can I pay with my check, debit or credit card?
- We prefer cash but accept credit cards. We don't take checks.
Can I bring my Children?
- Yes, Children are allowed. Please keep close track of them, as it is easy for children to become disoriented in a field of blueberry bushes that are taller than they are.
Can I bring my Pets?
- Please, No Pets Allowed. Please leave pets at home or in your vehicle with plenty of fresh air to avoid the extreme heat inside closed vehicles in the sun. Thank you.
Are your berries organic?
- The blueberries are conventionally farmed using IPM (integrated pest management) practices to reduce the use of pesticides.
Be prepared to walk 1/4 mile out to the furthest section of the field and back 1/4 mile while carrying a 25 pound bucket of blueberries. If you don't care to walk that far, you are always welcome to pick in our front block just past the entry tent.
- Our peat soil burns easily and for a long time!
- Please be very cautious of traffic on Lowell-Larimer Road when exiting our farm. It is a small, quaint farm road with high-speed commuter traffic.
Come have a Berrific Time!