What should I wear?
Do blueberries stain clothes?
Do I need to bring containers for my berries?
- No, we supply you with picking cans and buckets and the boxes you need to take your berries home in. Please do not bring your own picking or take home containers as they are not allowed for sanitation reasons during COVID. Thank you.
Can I pay with my check, debit, or credit card?
- We prefer credit or debit cards over cash and do not accept checks. We are transitioning towards going cashless, and can provide you with a faster line experience and improve the safety of all involved when having a cashless transaction. Thanks!
Can I bring my children?
- Yes, Children are welcome. Please keep close track of them, as it is easy for children to become disoriented in a field of blueberry bushes that are taller than they are.
Do you allow field trips on the farm?
- Yes, with prior arrangement and booking! Please visit our field trips page for more information!
Can I bring my pets?
- Please leave your pets at home as they are unable to go picking with you. Trained service animals are the only exception. Please respect all the other customers on the farm and do not try to bring an emotional support animal onto the farm. Thank you!
Are your berries organic?
- The blueberries are conventionally farmed using IPM (integrated pest management) practices to reduce the use of pesticides.
What is the price of U-Pick blueberries per pound?
- U-Pick blueberries are 3.15 per pound.
During Berries & Blooms, is there a photography policy for professional photographers?
- Yes, you can access our policies here! Photographers are welcome to come out and capture photos in our fields. Please be sure to purchase a Berries & Blooms ticket for you and each guest or client you are bringing. See you soon!
Be prepared to walk 1/4 mile out to the furthest section of the field and back 1/4 mile while carrying a 25 pound bucket of blueberries. If you don't care to walk that far, you are always welcome to pick in the front block just past the entry tent.
No Smoking or Vaping:
Snohomish County is a CLEAN AIR ZONE.
Please be very cautious of traffic on Lowell-Larimer Road when exiting our farm. It is a small, quaint farm road with high-speed commuter traffic.